[Libav-user] Deprecated flag CODEC_FLAG2_INTRA_VLC and CODEC_FLAG2_NON_LINEAR_QUANT

francesco at bltitalia.com francesco at bltitalia.com
Fri Jan 18 17:12:47 CET 2013

Hi to all
I update my project from ffmpeg libavcodec library version 0.7.11 to the 1.0
one.  In this last the flags CODEC_FLAG2_INTRA_VLC and
CODEC_FLAG2_NON_LINEAR_QUANT are deprecated and not defined at all. When I
compress in mpeg2 4:2:2 format the output is unreadable for QT (white
screen), while if I use the old libavcodec libraries with these flags set
all is ok.
Which flag replace the  CODEC_FLAG2_INTRA_VLC and
CODEC_FLAG2_NON_LINEAR_QUANT one ?
Thanks