[Libav-user] porting FFusion codec to current FFmpeg libs - ParseContext1 ??

"René J.V. Bertin" rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 16:41:50 CET 2013

On Jan 25, 2013, at 16:22, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:

> lavc 52 is useless afacit, it is missing both
> many features and many bug fixes compared to
> current lavc and you will only get very, very

In fact, is it possible that the hackish functions in the Perian codebase (bitstream_info.c for those who know the source) do things that are currently done by lavc? At least that's the impression I get looking at the function I copied in my OP, and the functions that access the context's extradata in the current mpeg4video_parser.c ...