[Libav-user] Error while linking ffmpeg : problem solve !

... ... bersac_1 at hotmail.fr
Tue Jul 2 15:24:50 CEST 2013

Hi,
And thanks a lot for your responses and especially to Carl Eugen ! I just installed libvlc using apt-get and it installed avcodec in usr/lib. I deleted it and now it is compiling fine with both libvlc and ffmpeg. I would had never found that solution.
Cordially,Guillaume Bersac237bis rue de Pessac33000 Bordeaux06.65.30.89.43