[Libav-user] Support for HEVC / H.265 in libavformat

Christophe Nelson cnelson at ina.fr
Thu Jul 4 09:35:40 CEST 2013

Hi
I up this message
In Gpac they use openHEVC. They have a libavformat with hevc. I really don't know how to use it, if you find, please help !
https://github.com/OpenHEVC/libav

In the x265 project there is a ffmpeg patched but it's an old one (they use HM7.1, we are now at HM11)
https://code.google.com/p/x265/downloads/list

Christophe Nelson