[Libav-user] Build of ffmpeg library with libx264 support for QNX

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Jul 7 19:33:35 CEST 2013

Pavel Vazharov <pvazharov at ...> writes:

> I don't think that the optimizations are disabled.

You misunderstood:
I did not ask you if you disabled optimizations, I
asked you if you disabled them intentionally
because you also disabled debugging and debugging
normally is the only reason why developers want
to disable optimizations.

[...]

> I commented the row
>
> do_check_deps "$@"

LOL
Thank you for wasting our time!

Many people are willing to help you here on this
mailing list but the minimum requirement is that
you are using an unpatched version of FFmpeg,
please use current git head if you are not a
distributor. Please start with ./configure &&
make (after installing yasm, it is a small
standalone binary), then ask here if you have
any questions / problems.

Please do not top-post on this mailing list
and please do not attach small text files as
zips, I cannot imagine that this is welcome
anywhere.

Sorry, Carl Eugen