[Libav-user] Raw video encoding using AV_CODEC_ID_RAWVIDEO

Pradeep Karosiya praks411 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 10:55:26 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to encoding images into raw video using codec id as
av_codec_id_rawvideo.
The encoding works fine till the video size is less than 2GB. However when
video size exceed 2GB
I'm getting weird video sometime just blank or sometime stitched images
repeating continously. Sometime I see b/w frames. Also I'm not able to play
this video in vlc media player, it just plays on windows media player and
that too only for few seconds.
Can some one suggest me what could be going wrong.

Thanks
Pradeep