[Libav-user] How to decode arbitrary frame

Thomas zengaja at gmx.de
Fri Jul 19 09:18:03 CEST 2013

Am 19.07.2013 02:26, schrieb James Board:

> [...]
I'm reading raw rgb and uncompressed v210 in avi container. Here it
finds the correct frames when setting min_ts ts and max_ts to the same
value. With mov files avformat_seek_file() doesn't seem to work.

> , and will it also seek to the exact frame if I use it on MPEG-type
> formats?
I Diddnt try with interframe coded material, but i guess you can only
search for I-frames and you will need to decode the whole GOP to process
get to the frames inbetween.