[Libav-user] HW decoding on Android

Abel Alonso abelalon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 23:05:47 CEST 2013

Hi Carl,

Sorry for the delay in the response. I have no access to the development
system where I test FFmpeg compilation for Android, so I cannot test it.
However, just looking to the code, it wouldn't compile, because you are no
defining de type. To make that compile yo need to add the following line.

#define QOMX_COLOR_FormatYUV420PackedSemiPlanar64x32Tile2m8ka 0x7FA30C03