[Libav-user] can't decode RTMP stream from FMS

mikeversteeg mike at mikeversteeg.com
Fri Jul 26 13:55:38 CEST 2013

With 'configure" I assume you mean the build configuration? If so, I do not
see how disabling inputs will help me solve the problem, nor do I want this
as I use the libav* libraries for much more than this. So you still have not
answered my question, while apparently you know the answer. This is a bit
frustrating especially as I have no idea what it is you expect from me. I'll
gladly pay you for assisting me in this. Please note to help you help me I
am using a generic ffmpeg with all options enabled as made available through
Zeranoe. I thought I also made all console output available to you, yet you
insist on telling me I am forgetting these. Please explain to me what
further I need to send you. You still lost me in this, possibly things are
lost (no pun intended) in translation.

I have been googling for days trying to find an answer to this but other
than more people having the same problem, I have found nothing. If the
answer is out there in this 'ffmpeg-user' can you at least provide a link?
I'm pretty user you will be doing others a favour as well.

Thanks.