[Libav-user] can't decode RTMP stream from FMS

mikeversteeg mike at mikeversteeg.com
Fri Jul 26 18:02:55 CEST 2013

Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote
> mikeversteeg <mike at ...> writes:
> Then I really, really honestly cannot help you.

OK, well thanks for trying. You did help a little bit in demonstrating there
is apparently a bug in ffmpeg, where your specific build works and "full"
builds don't. I hope whoever wrote the rtmp code reads this and is willing
to fix it. This is beyond my scope, but I'm happy to make a donation for the
team.

Meanwhile if anyone else has a clue as to what's going on, and even better
if there is a way around this bug, I'd be most grateful for your help.