[Libav-user] can't decode RTMP stream from FMS

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Fri Jul 26 19:54:06 CEST 2013

mikeversteeg <mike at ...> writes:

> You did help a little bit in demonstrating there
> is apparently a bug in ffmpeg, where your specific
> build works and "full" builds don't.

Why do you think so?

Please test "./configure && make ffmpeg" or
"./configure --enable-gpl && make ffmpeg" and
report back.
If it does not work for you, I will compile
on Windows myself and test again but so far,
you have only written that you "do not see how
this helps" and sorry for my ignorance but
that does not motivate me to boot Windows.

Carl Eugen