[Libav-user] Encoding from file

tushar p.tushar99 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 17:24:57 CEST 2013

Hi ,

Good now its very simple. You have to read a row frame. There is simple calculation for calculating raw frame size.  For mono audio I.e pcm file frame size is 1024*2*1. (1024*bit depth*no of channels ). For 16 bit pcm bit depth is 2.  So for mono input yor have to give (1024*2*1) bytes for frame to encode call. Plz check encode call api. I thnk it is simple in avpacket you have to give input buffer pointer and its size.

Plz let me know further

Regards
Tushar
Sent from my BlackBerry® on Reliance Mobile, India's No. 1 Network. Go for it!