[Libav-user] What exactly is AVFilterPad and AVFilterInOut within libavfilter?

sunswang yellowy4321 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 23:04:16 CEST 2013

Hi all,
I am currently trying to figure out how to resolve the "output pad .... no
source found" error from a modification of the ffmpeg audio filter example
because I am using a filter that requires 2 or more inputs.

However, I am having trouble understanding exactly what "AVFilterPad",
"AVFilterInOut" are in playing a roll towards filtering.

I could not find any examples or proper clarification from these objects
(FFMPEG documentation its for "input and output", can anyone provide some
context towards this?