[Libav-user] Problems decoding h264 (Baseline, yuvj420p) ip camera stream

Alexander Wischnewski aw.wisch at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 7 15:33:21 CEST 2013

Its not needed but i am always using it for testing.

Yes, the chipsets of the cameras are different, the protocol for the stream
is the same. Thats at least what the documentation of the manufactor
says.The camera with the working stream is an older model, i never had this
kind of trouble before. I am using a small C program for fetching the
stream and writing the received bytes to a file.

Greeting,
Alex