[Libav-user] programmatically output streaming (mpeg-ts over udp)

Massimo Battistel battistel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 19:19:27 CEST 2013

I've finally made it work.
I had to limit the speed at which I output packets and made a little change
in "get_audio_frame".

I have some questions:
1. How can I control packet output queue? Can I set its length?
2. Can someone tell me the point in ffmpeg source where the "-re" parameter
logic is implemented?

thanks a lot

--
Massimo Battistel.