[Libav-user] Possible fix for rare core-dumps in H264

Mark Stevans mark39518 at cesinst.com
Fri Jun 21 10:29:06 CEST 2013

You explained -- just not strongly enough to make me understand.

It takes hours of testing to generate a stack trace, but I wrote down
the most import part -- the last two frames.  And it's very difficult to
get a clip for reproduction, as this is a live stream running for hours.

To be honest, I think the description is adequate.  Anyone that knows
the H264 code should be able to determine quickly whether the report is
valid or not....

Mark