[Libav-user] Conversion from mp3 to aac/mp4 container problem

Taha Ansari mtaha.ansari at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 08:26:30 CEST 2013

Hi Carl,

You are right, last working build I downloaded from Zeranoe FFmpeg builds
was from a long time ago. If you suggest I can always get the latest
working build from there, but! the point is: even for this old version of
FFmpeg, command line "ffmpeg.exe -i test.mp3 test.mp4" converts the file
just fine, so there is obviously something wrong with my code...

Still, if you suggest I get latest build from there, well, I can do it as
well!

Kindly, could you guide further based on above facts?