[Libav-user] libav-user list post!

RenE J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 09:52:44 CET 2013

I take the trouble trying to help someone while working off an
embedded system and all you can do is bitch because said system
happens to be a bit more advanced than your archiving software can
handle? For goodness' sake, there usn't even a need to quote the
message I posted.

Have you ever wondered why there are so few users helping out other users?!

Don't worry, you won't get another reply from me in this thread and I
may well wait until I really have nowhere else to ask a question
before posting again.