[Libav-user] Using zeranoe ffmpeg build in visual studio 2008

kirti kirti at voxvalley.com
Thu Mar 14 14:18:56 CET 2013

Hi all,

I am trying to use FFmpeg shared build from zeranoe in visual studio
2008. I have tested my application(pjsip stack ) using ffmpeg in debug mode and it
is running fine. but when i am trying to build the application through
release version then it compiles fine but while running it is showing
error as "The procedure entry point CoCreateInstance could not be located
in the dynamic link library avcodec-54.dll" Can any one please help me to
solve this issue.

thanks and regards
Kirti