[Libav-user] How to extract a H264 video frame (container is 3GPP/MP4) into a JPG File (with libavformat and libavcode) ?

张弘强 zhanghongqiang at xiaomi.com
Fri Mar 22 19:55:14 CET 2013

HI,

Recently, I’m doing development to generate video clips’ thumbnail pic file.
But, it is hard without development guide, would you please show me some example code for it?

The attachment is sample video.
And it is need to rotate with the Stream MetaData:  rotate: 90

Thank you very much.

P.S.

I'm try to send a sample video clip in the attachment, but it is over 40K size limit, rejected by the admin.

多谢
Freeman
Mobile: 13811178263
E-Mail: zhanghongqiang at xiaomi.com