[Libav-user] noise on mp3-decoding

Alexey Belkevich belkevich at mlsdev.com
Mon Mar 25 13:12:01 CET 2013

Hello!
I'm building an iOS audio player. I've tested playback in iOS Simulator (i386) and everything was fine. But when I've tested it on iPhone (ARM) there was only noise. Other formats are playing fine.
I've done little research, and there what I found:
1) av_read_frame - returns the same data on both device and simulator (I've checked it in packet->data)
2) avcodec_decode_audio4 - returns DIFFERENT data on device and simulator (I've checked it in frame->data)

Can it be related to ffmpeg compiling options?
Any ideas?

--
Alexey Belkevich