[Libav-user] Source code debugging libav using Xcode

Lars Hammarstrand lars.hammarstrand at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 21:04:55 CET 2013

Make sure you compile the libs for the same target architecture (32 or 64)
as your xcode proj. If you use the lldb debugger (standard setting in
xcode) and move the libs to another location before you link lldb won't
find the source code. If you switch to gdb instead you will be able to use
the "directory" command in the debug console to specify source code
locations.