[Libav-user] iZeranoe latest build and glut

Gonzalo Garramuño ggarra13 at gmail.com
Fri May 17 18:09:22 CEST 2013

I am getting a strange behavior in the latest zeranoe builds of ffmpeg
when I link them to my program.  The program fails to start and
complains about avcodec not knowing glutStrokeCharacter.  I used
dependency walker and indeed there are failed entries for glut.  I am
currently linking against freeglut.  ffmpeg and ffplay don't have a
problem.  Using the previous zeranoe build does not show the problem,
but it uses avcodec-54 and I would like to link against the latest.  My
guess is something is wrong with the makefile but cannot figure what.
Can someone suggest what could be the cause of the problem and something
to try?
Thanks in advance.