[Libav-user] # of audio samples, calculated vs. codec context

Brad O'Hearne brado at bighillsoftware.com
Wed May 22 17:15:04 CEST 2013

On May 22, 2013, at 12:04 AM, Pradeep Karosiya <praks411 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Brad,
>
> Actually at that time I didn't explore much and since I already had my own
> buffer class I quickly reused it. But if there are some other better
> facility available in ffmpeg like libavcodec/audio_frame_queue.c I suggest
> you cantry that.

I'd love to use audio_frame_queue.c. If I can put my hands on any example of its use, I'll use it. Google has been fruitless so far, but a grep of the FFmpeg source shows there might be something useful in the AAC encoder. If that doesn't shed any light on it, I'll either roll my own or try to revert back into Apple's Core Audio to handle it.