[Libav-user] Encoding with variable frame rate

Robert Krüger krueger at lesspain.de
Thu May 23 23:04:23 CEST 2013

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 6:28 PM, Brad O'Hearne
<brado at bighillsoftware.com> wrote:
> On May 23, 2013, at 8:41 AM, Paul B Mahol <onemda at gmail.com> wrote:
is posting noise, and interfering in my ability to communicate with
those on this mailing list who are serious.

now this (the claim he does not belong to the serious people on this
list) addressed to someone probably belonging to the current top five
devs in terms of effort and productivity for this project (both in
terms of contributed code and help provided to users on this list)...
Please, take a step back and reality-check your statements. You're so
off-track here.

And sorry, I had promised I wasn't going to comment on this anymore.