[Libav-user] decoding mp3

Michael Winter mwinter at wolfram.com
Mon Nov 25 23:47:31 CET 2013

Sorry if my questions were unclear.

And I wrongly assumed what non-free would do.

But the license compliance checklist looks strictly detailed for lgpl.

For example, lame is lgpl except for the mpeg123 libs they use for decoding which is gpl.

So I guess my question is whether or not the lib for decoding is under lgpl or gpl.

thanks,

Mike