[Libav-user] mpeg4 encoding with no b-frames

marcin_ffmpeg marcin_ffmpeg at interia.pl
Fri Oct 18 12:41:04 CEST 2013

I understand that if re-encoding with no b-frames is correct for mpeg4 than there should be no warning at all.
When I get a few gigabytes log per hour than it's no just warning.
Is there a possibility to suppress these warnings other than library code modification?
Can I access somechow pict_type field in AVCodecParserContext and modify it so that warning is not triggered?

Marcin