[Libav-user] Problem Generating B-Frames Using libavcodec/libx264

Francesco Damato francesco.damato7 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 12:23:05 CEST 2013

Hi Robert,

i have your same goal, also I am writing a an application that encodes
incoming video in H.264 using libavcodec and libx264. I don't know the
solution for yuor problem, because i do not know how to encode.
i have a avi or mp4 file as input. The *avcodec_encode_video2* function
takes input raw video data from frame, so i demux my file and i obtain a
raw video file; now i want encode it, so how i can open the raw file, read
the raw frames and encode them into h264?? Is this the right wat yo encode
in H.264? There are other solutions?? How do you encode?? Can you help me,
please??

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Francesco Damato