[Libav-user] decoding h264

luigi lgiancri at tiscali.it
Mon Sep 9 16:59:01 CEST 2013

Hi, I solved the problem: it was a trivial character forgotten in
Mp4_demuxer (#) which checked the video fifo (that's why I never
received error messages from av_video_decode2: the buffers never got
processed).
Now everything is fine, there was nothing wrong in the piece of code I
enclosed in the previous message. By the way, avcodec_decode_video2
decodes h264 nal units without problems. The source file was a video
clip downloaded from Youtube, the container was .mp4, video h264, audio
mp4a.
Bye Luigi