[Libav-user] hevc/h264 decoding example C

Szeifert Dániel dsna at outlook.com
Wed Apr 2 22:56:44 CEST 2014

Please, can you provide me a link for that? I searched but didn't find it.Or if you are referring to the decoding_encoding_example.c (http://ffmpeg.org/doxygen/trunk/doc_2examples_2decoding_encoding_8c-example.html), can you tell me what is need to be done otherwise in case of a hevc decoder? As the example is using mpegvideo and tells that in case of a frame based decoder, the process is different..
Thank You,Daniel