[Libav-user] Need some help!!!

Anshul anshul.ffmpeg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 16:43:20 CEST 2014

"김영환" <wandb at naver.com> wrote:
>Actually, This question may sound be very stupid, but Please understand
>me as I'm a novice for FFMPEG.
>
>My problem is that with already-encoded H.264 frames, I watn to convert
>it a TS stream (muxing)
>That is, there are some packets encoded in H.264 in memory buffers, and
>I want to convert it to a TS stream and save it a file.
>As you know, there is no time stamp such as PTS/DTS in H.264, when I
>tried, It displays some messages such as no pts.
>How can I try to solve this problem?
>Actually, I've tried to solve this problem using AVIOContext but only
>to fail.

You may use file attached at #2716
http://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/2716

For your requirement, you would notice that output  is also written in buffer. So u might want to change that.

An example muxing.c which comes with ffmpeg src can be refrenced for knowing how to output in file.

-Anshul

Top post are considered rude in this mailing list.