[Libav-user] how to delay load external dlls

YIRAN LI mrfun.china at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 14:21:39 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm building ffmpeg for Windows under MinGW. What I want to achieve is
build ffmpeg with some dynamic external libraries so that only when a
specific dll is needed will be be downloaded and run.

I was able to build ffmpeg with dynamic external libraries, but by default,
libavcodec.dll can't be loaded if external libraries are not present.

So I'd like to know if there's any workaround so that libavcodec.dll can be
loaded even when external libraries are not available.

Thanks