[Libav-user] Problems decoding mp3 files

b.mcdonagh at sky.com b.mcdonagh at sky.com
Wed Apr 30 11:28:59 CEST 2014

Dear Carl,

I am just letting you know I haven't given up trying to solve this, I just cant get gdb started to get the backtrace. I have spent nearly 2 days alone on this!

I have a script which should deploy my app to the device and wait for the debugger to attach which it does but then in the instructions I followed to do this (only 1 webpage related to starting gdb on Blackberry 10) it has 1 line which i'm unsure of... 

echo sym "app/native/" > gdbrun

I think this is supposed to point to where my apps executable file is on the device but i have tried so many different alternative paths and still get file/directory does not exist. If I leave that line out of script it will fail to attach but I do get a file called pid which contains success and a process-id.

I know it's probably out of your scope but I'll include the whole script as it's only short.

blackberry-deploy -installApp -launchApp -debugNative -device -password 1234 EnhancedVideo.bar | grep result:: | sed 's/result:://' > pid
blackberry-connect -password 1234 -sshPublicKey "C:\Users\chris2\AppData\Local\Research In Motion\bbt_id_rsa.pub" > /dev/null &
echo target qnx > gdbrun
echo sym "app/native/" > gdbrun
printf "attach " >> gdbrun
cat pid >> gdbrun
ntoarm-gdb -command=gdbrun

I am hoping for a response from the Blackberry forums regarding this but so far I haven't received one so unless I get one I cant get no further as I would have got past this (started gdb) by now if I was going to.



More information about the Libav-user mailing list