[Libav-user] swr_convert questions

mahesh mkaroshi at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 23 01:46:08 CEST 2014

I had the same issue with swr_convert, i used the different library soxr for
just resampling. Then I added a fifo to feed the resampled output to
encoder. You need to remember the encoder frame->nb_samples is 1024. So to
feed your resampled data to encoder the frame sample should be 1024. When
you resample, you dont get always 1024 samples. So you need to save your
data until you get 1024 samples. When you get 1024 samples, you feed to the
encoder. Again 1 sample is 4 bytes for aac codec. So your total memory size
should be greater than 4096 bytes.

http://sourceforge.net/p/soxr/wiki/Home/

My audio quality is awsome, after doing all this. I have issues video and
audio synching right now.