[Libav-user] Sound disappears after seek

Gonzalo Garramuno ggarra13 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 19:21:06 CET 2014

On 09/02/14 13:47, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Gonzalo Garramuno <ggarra13 at ...> writes:
>
>> On 09/02/14 03:52, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
>> What did your regression tests show?
>> Did you test the sample from that ticket?
> Please do so if you believe my findings are wrong.

I tried the sample from #3362 and in that case seeking is completely
broken.  It hangs up my player and ffplay hangs while reporting tons of
errors like:

[mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2 @ 0x7f80ec0008c0] stream 1, offset 0x1494053:
partial file

With my clip, nothing of the sort happens.  But I'll follow your advice
and wait for #3362 to be fixed before I complain about my clip not working.