[Libav-user] FFmpeg 2.1.3 and Git HEAD builds fail on OS X

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Feb 19 17:35:11 CET 2014

Lucas Soltic <lucas.soltic at ...> writes:

> ../configure --disable-yasm --enable-shared --disable-decoders
>
> For FFmpeg 2.1.3, it fails with the following:
> LD	libavcodec/libavcodec.55.dylib
>   "_ff_hevc_compute_poc", referenced from:
>       _hevc_parse in hevc_parser.o

> For FFmpeg HEAD from the git repository
> (git://source.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg.git), it fails
> with the following:
> LD	libavfilter/libavfilter.4.dylib
>   "_av_dct_calc", referenced from:
>       _filter_frame in vf_dctdnoiz.o

Both should be fixed.
Such reports are definitely welcome, thank you!

That being said, allow me to note that I am not
sure "../configure" (building within the source
directory) is supported and you should never use
--disable-yasm, its use is strongly discouraged!

You may want to add --disable-static if you want
shared libraries.

Carl Eugen