[Libav-user] submit code for integrating FFMPEG to Android AwesomePlayer

Alex Cohn alexcohn at netvision.net.il
Thu Jan 2 20:34:20 CET 2014

On 2 Jan 2014 20:38, "duanyong_gmail" <duanyong.2003112 at gmail.com> wrote:

> hello everyone,
>     I am a stuff of Xiaomi in China and have integrated FFMPEG to Android
AwesomePlayer as its internal modules and is currently running well on our
TV product.
>     FFMPEG is a very popular player for many open source projects and I
do not know if there is any contribution to Android, if possible, I want to
submit our code to FFMPEG project; these code are very independent, will
not affect any of FFMPEG source code and I intend to provide a very
convenient way for both building and integrating.

> Thanks and appreciate your help.
>
> BR
> duanyong

This would be awesome!