[Libav-user] FFmpeg + OpenAL - playback streaming sound from video won't work

Jan Drabner jan at jdrabner.eu
Mon Jan 27 20:46:20 CET 2014

Well. I don't.

I was assuming that decode_audio4(...) was already giving output in that
format. I mean, after decoding, the data has to be in SOME format, so I
assumed it was a standard format. Possibly a bit naive on my part.
But then again, not a single sample with FFmpeg & OpenAL I found was
using aresample, so this is the first time I actually hear of it.

I will try using it now and see how well that goes.