[Libav-user] FFmpeg + OpenAL - playback streaming sound from video won't work

Jan Drabner jan at jdrabner.eu
Tue Jan 28 11:54:34 CET 2014

Well, that is what I said. AV_SAMPLE_FMT_FLTP == AL_FORMAT_STEREO_FLOAT32.
At least that is what I guess.
So this would mean that I do not need to call swr_convert after
decode_audio4, as decode_audio4 produces AV_SAMPLE_FMT_FLTP already. Right?

What do you mean with top-posting? I simply answered the email (Do I
need to set something specific, using Thunderbird?).