[Libav-user] FFmpeg + OpenAL - playback streaming sound from video won't work

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue Jan 28 12:16:45 CET 2014

Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ...> writes:

> Jan Drabner <jan <at> ...> writes:
>
> > And FLTP seems to be the correct format already
> > when openAL uses STEREO_FLOAT32.
>
> I don't think this is correct, I would expect that
> STEREO_FLOAT32 corresponds to AV_SAMPLE_FMT_FLTP
                                                _^_

Sorry, this typo didn't make my mail particularly
useful...

Note that your source code was so incomplete that
one couldn't see which formats you were trying to
convert.

Before posting here again, please read
http://ffmpeg.org/contact.html (it IS rude not to
read it) and please do not open tickets on trac
with support requests, I consider this very bad
practice.

Carl Eugen