[Libav-user] H264/H265 videos on the Treansport Stream

ytb ffmpeg ytb.ffmpeg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 16:13:23 CET 2014

Hi
I'm trying to put H264/H265 videos in the Transport Stream by the FFMPEG
API, especially livavformat.
At first I had the error "first pts value must be set"; but after setting
the pts value equal to the dts value, I have not seen it any more. But here
is my question: how do we set the correct PTS value? I'm thinking about the
decoding function in order to get the right PTS value but how can I call
these functions in the Transport Stream multiplexing part in FFMPEG?

Thanks a lot for your advice and help!