[Libav-user] No PGS Subtitle in m2ts BDAV

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon Jun 9 18:09:33 CEST 2014

Ingo Foerster <foerster at ...> writes:

> I read everywhere that ffmpeg is the standard for encoding,

Ok.
(I don't know if it is the standard for encoding, FFmpeg is
certainly not a standard for muxing transport streams but I
of course believe that you read that "everywhere".)

> but do not support muxing of PGS subs

Correct.

> and DTS Master.

I didn't know this, I actually thought that it works (but it
is possible that it doesn't work).

> So ffmpeg can do many things but nothing 100%.

I definitely fail to understand this sentence, sorry.

Please avoid top-posting here, Carl Eugen