[Libav-user] How To Duplicate AVPacket

Xiemin Chen chenxiemin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 15:17:49 CEST 2014

Dear nfxjfg:
    I just do av_malloc(sizeof(AVPacket)) instead of define local variable
AVPacket packet before av_read_frame().
    And nothing else except for putting into queue, then seems that it does
solve my problem. Thanks for your professional answer.
    Also thanks for indicating my potential memory-leaking mistake.
    Thanks very much.

Sincerely