[Libav-user] Ffmpeg compatiility problem

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Mar 9 14:27:27 CET 2014

Ingo Foerster <foerster at ...> writes:

> I  have  a  problem  with  older  ffmpeg, I hope it
> is ok to post this question  here. If it is only
> dedicated to newest libs please let me know.

Only current FFmpeg git head is supported here.
One exception would be if you want to report a
regression (a bug that you found in an older
version that is not reproducible in an ever
older version).

Iiuc, you have already verified that your problem
is not reproducible with a newer version. Why
don't you cherry-pick the commit that fixed your
issue?

Or do I misunderstand and the issue is reproducible
with current git head? In this case, please explain
how we can reproduce it.

Carl Eugen