[Libav-user] RE : Compiling under windows...

Eric Trousset etrousset at awox.com
Mon Mar 10 09:23:02 CET 2014

De : libav-user-bounces at ffmpeg.org [libav-user-bounces at ffmpeg.org] de la part de Carl Eugen Hoyos [cehoyos at ag.or.at]
Date d'envoi : vendredi 7 mars 2014 18:42
À : libav-user at ffmpeg.org
Objet : Re: [Libav-user] Compiling under windows...

Eric Trousset <etrousset at ...> writes:

> I m quitte new to ffmpeg.
> I m trying to build it under windows using MSVC
> toolchain, but need to disable encoders and decoders.

(Out of curiosity: What are you planning to use the
resulting binary for?)

To transmux medias

> So I use the following configure param :
>
> ./configure --toolchain=msvc
> --prefix=/usr/local/ffmpeg-2.1.4-nocodecs-vs2013
> --disable-decoders –disable-encoders --enable-shared

Is the problem also reproducible if you don't
disable any FFmpeg features?

If I disable no features, it builds fine

> LINK : fatal error LNK1207: incompatible PDB format in
> 'c:\source_ext\ffmpeg-2.1.4\libswresample\swresample-0.pdb';
> delete and rebuild
> make: *** [libswresample/swresample-0.dll] Error 1

Could you confirm that you run make distclean
before configure?

Yes I did run distclean before configure

Carl Eugen