[Libav-user] How to add frames in every x second

Vishal Agrawal vagrawal at aptina.com
Thu Mar 13 11:11:53 CET 2014

Hi Sir/Mam,

I have an application(in windows) in which we stream video from the Camera at run time.
Now I would like to record this streaming in mp4 format.
How can I record mp4 file using FFmpeg.

FYI: I get the things upto find_encoder, now How I will append the frames to file.
Framerate is 30.

Any help from your side will be appreciated.
I f this ques is already been asked by somebody else, you can link me with that answer..

Thanks & Regards,
Vishal

Aptina India Private Limited / Frontline Grandeur, 14 Walton Road, Bangalore - 560001, India.

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information and are solely for the review and use of the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and destroy this e-mail and any copies.