[Libav-user] Motion estimation : replacement for deprecated AVFrame::motion_val ?

cyril poulet xenosender at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 11:29:47 CET 2014

Hi all
As others who already posted on this matter but got no answers, I'm trying
to get motion vectors from h264 codec (P-frames).
Before v2, they seemed to be available in AVFrame::motion_val, (along with
motion_subsample_log2 and mb_type), which are now deprecated.

Is there any way to get these values since v2 ?

(I'm also interested in getting back the dct_coeff for I-frames, but
something tells me that all these questions are linked)

Thanks