[Libav-user] Compile libAV + libswsscale for QNX

Анатолий Лёшин anatoliy-leshin at yandex.ru
Wed Mar 26 10:38:54 CET 2014

Hi, Carl.

I downloaded the last version of ffmpeg and tried to configure, here is the report

~/ffmpeg/FFmpeg$ ./configure --enable-cross-compile --arch=arm --cc=qcc
--target-os=qnx
qcc is unable to create an executable file.
C compiler test failed.

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from Git.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
[hidden email] mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "config.log" produced by configure as this will help
solving the problem.

//---------------------------------------

But i was able to make configure with these flags:
./configure --enable-cross-compile --arch=x86 --cc=ntox86-gcc --target-os=qnx

I'm using machine with x86 architecture, so i changed your configure line a liitle, and changed compiler, because i have been recieved error "qcc is unable to create an executable file.
C compiler test failed."

I dont know what part of configure log u need, so:
install prefix            /usr/local
source path               .
C compiler                ntox86-gcc
C library
host C compiler           gcc
host C library            glibc
ARCH                      x86 (generic)
big-endian                no
runtime cpu detection     yes
yasm                      yes
MMX enabled               yes
MMXEXT enabled            yes
3DNow! enabled            yes
3DNow! extended enabled   yes
SSE enabled               yes
SSSE3 enabled             yes
AVX enabled               yes
XOP enabled               yes
FMA3 enabled              yes
FMA4 enabled              yes
i686 features enabled     yes
CMOV is fast              no
EBX available             yes
EBP available             yes
debug symbols             yes
strip symbols             yes
optimize for size         no
optimizations             yes
static                    yes
shared                    no
postprocessing support    no
new filter support        yes
network support           yes
threading support         pthreads
safe bitstream reader     yes
SDL support               no
opencl enabled            no
libzvbi enabled           no
texi2html enabled         no
perl enabled              yes
pod2man enabled           yes
makeinfo enabled          no
Enabled indevs:
lavfi

Enabled outdevs:

License: LGPL version 2.1 or later
Creating config.mak, config.h, and doc/config.texi...
config.h is unchanged
config.asm is unchanged
libavutil/avconfig.h is unchanged