[Libav-user] Recording an RTSP stream

Mert Gedik gedikmert89 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 09:27:41 CET 2014

Hello devs,

I've successfully implement my rtsp player and now I want to save AVPackets
WITHOUT any transcoding... I don't want to change any property or any
setting in the stream, just want to save these AVPackets to a file with the
identically same as the original rtsp stream,

I've searched this on the internet and find some useful codes/infos how
ever, they have all some problems like wrong FPS, AV sync, etc.
(for example: http://bluexmas.tistory.com/272)

Could someone help me about how to save an RTSP stream without any
transcoding ...

Thanks,

-MG