[Libav-user] How to do delay load on MacOS

YIRAN LI mrfun.china at gmail.com
Wed May 7 05:28:44 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to build ffmpeg with some external libraries for Mac.

I'd like to build dynamic libraries, and also I want to do delay load. So
external libraries will only be needed when they're actually referenced by
ffmpeg.

I'm not family with MacOS and I only know there's things called weak-link
which may do this. Does anyone have experience on this? Do I need to change
ffmpeg code or external libraries code to archive this?

Thanks